The race will start from Estonia (Tallinn) and end in Estonia (Valga). Most of Stage 3 course is located in Latvia.
- Confirmation of starters & Team presentations at 16:00 – 18:00 in Tallinn Botanic Garden, Kloostrimetsa tee 52.
- Team Managers meeting at 19:00 in Tallinn Botanic Garden, Kloostrimetsa tee 52.
- Accommodation in Tallinn
- Tallinn stage start at 10:00. Stage is 175 km long (in the end 3 x 6,7 km laps; 3 intermediate sprints)
- Competition centre is located in Pirita, Tallinn
- From festive start to technical start 9,3km
- Approximate finish time 13:45 – 14:15
- After stage transfer from Tallinn to Tartu – 190 km. Use route E263.
- Accommodation in Tartu
- Tartu stage start at 14:00 – Stage is approx. 175 km long ( 3 intermediate sprints; approximately 6 km long gravel section)
- Competition centre is located in Tartu County on the territory of the Aviation Museum
- Approximate finish time 17:45 – 18:15
- Accommodation in Tartu (same hotels)
- Approx 90 km transfer to Valga. Use route E264.
- Valga stage start at 11:00 – Stage is approx 175 km long (3 intermediate sprints, the whole day’s route runs on the territory of Latvia)
- Competition centre is located on the territory of Valgamaa Kutseõppekeskus
- Approximate finish time: 14:45-15:15
- Shower and feeding
- Transfers from Valga to Tallinn. Approx 250 km.